Savannah N. Curtin, MBA, SHRM-SCP; is a human performance consultant, executive coach, and DEI Strategy Consultant. With over 20 years of witnessing how cultures can thrive through inclusion and strong leadership, Savannah was inspired to devote even more of her life’s work to: helping leaders cultivate inclusive cultures and deepen their capabilities around empathetic leadership. Savannah’s approach is grounded in over two decades of organizational, contemplative, and business experience. Having earned her master's in Business Administration (MBA) & her undergraduate work in Business with a minor in Psychology.
Savannah’s work is informed by her professional experience in human resources, organizational development, learning & development, diversity, inclusion & equity, and organizational talent and performance management.. With a breadth and depth of modalities to play with, she’s not afraid to take unconventional paths to facilitate the types of breakthroughs with clients that inspire exponential growth. Savannah specializes in supporting leaders and teams in the development of inclusivity and empathetic leadership that serve as the foundation for cultures that are inclusive, agile, resilient, and high performing.
Her work spans industry, from high-growth startups like Twilio to healthcare
companies like UnitedHealth Group/Optum and Carbon Health; from smaller private companies like CWT and organizations that aid survivors of domestic violence Domestic Abuse Project. She has had opportunities to lead worldwide, and has done work in Europe, Latin America, India, Canada, and the US. Today, she is proud to beleading and shaping equitable and inclusive cultures and people leadership structures and equity systems.
When not reading, learning, coaching or consulting, you can find Savannah hiking and camping in Colorado, traveling, working with educators, honing her Spanish, and building a global community.
WHAT SAVANNAH BRINGS……
- 20+ years of experience in organizations such as: Wells Fargo, Target HQ, US
- Bank, CWT, UnitedHealth Group, The North Face, Twilio and Carbon Health.
- Savannah served as a Human Rights Commissioner in the City of St. Louis Park, and on the Board of the Domestic Abuse Project in Minneapolis.
- 20+ years in roles spanning Talent Development, Organizational Development,
- DEI, Learning and Development, Human Resources, Performance Management for MN, CO, and CA based companies that spanned nationally and globally.
Trainings & Certifications:
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CTI)\IDI (The Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®) is the premier cross-cultural assessment of intercultural competence that is used by thousands of individuals and organizations to build intercultural competence to achieve international and domestic diversity and inclusion goals and outcomes.
- SHRM-SCP (Senior Certified Professional)
- Next Level Leadership: FireFly Inclusion
Education & Research:
- B.A. in Business Administration and minor in Psychology from Augustana
- University; with focus in Management and Marketing.
- M.B.A. in Business Administration from the University of Sioux Falls; with focus in Management and Leadership.
- Her Interests include: strength-based coaching, empathetic leadership, diversity, equity, inclusion, social justice, health equity, anti-racism, talent management, culture drivers of change, health & wellbeing.